Hello friends, In this post, we will discuss the most asked question about How to upload multiple photos to Instagram via PC with simple, quick, and accurate.
Instagram – Instagram is very popular in this modern era, everyone who has an Android or iOS smartphone should have this application on their smartphone.
Instagram is a social media compulsory for those of you who like taking pictures and vlogging. This application also has a live streaming feature for those of you who want to show your activities or just want to turn it off.
But you know, Instagram can be accessed not only through a smartphone but also through a computer / PC or laptop, you can use an Android emulator like Bluestack, you can use additional One can also enter Instagram through Google Chrome without using the software.
But do you know how to add photos on Instagram via a large number of PCs? This is where I created this article, so those of you who want to get information about it How to upload multiple pictures via PC to Instagram
Read also: Download Call of Duty Modern Warfare
How to upload multiple Instagram photos via PC
Here I will teach using 2 methods, ie using extensions/add-ons that are in Google Chrome, the second one is using the aspect element.
1. Using extensions / add-ons
- Open Google Chrome browser (not another browser)
- Download the extension on Google Chrome, you can download here
- Click Add to chrome or Add to Chrome
- A notification will appear from the extension, click Add Extension.
- Click on the Instagram icon in the right corner of the Google Chrome browser.
- Click sign in To log in to your instagram.
- You can log in using Facebook or use an Instagram account.
- After logging in, you will return to the start page.
- Click Reload
- You will be taken to the Instagram display just like a smartphone.
- Please add photos as per your choice.
2. Using Inspection Element
- Open site www.Instagram.com In your Google Chrome browser
- Log in to the account you have.
- When logged in, right click in the empty field, select inspect element. Or you can also use the keyboard by typing Ctrl + Shift + I as well as the
- After exiting the inspection element, enter Device icon This icon is usually called Toggle the device toolbar. Or you can also use the keyboard by typing Ctrl + Shift + M Together.
- The next step is to select device size by clicking Responsible, The aim is to match the presence of Instagram on PCs with smartphones.
- After that, please refresh your browser, you can press the button Ctrl + R On your keyboard.
- The Instagram display will be like a display on a smartphone.
- Please add photos as you wish.
For those of you who want to know which is a simple method please use the first method as this method is very easy to do.
This is a brief discussion about me How to upload multiple photos to Instagram via PC, For those of you who want to use the above method, hopefully, it will work and go smoothly without any hindrance.